The holidays can be a magical time of year and bring many delights into your life. They can also be quite stressful and adversely impact your energy – especially your precious skin.
While it’s not possible to control every aspect of the holiday season, there are several things you can do to minimize the impact on your skin.
- Minimize stress – although easier said than done at times, look for opportunities to share the responsibilities, use time to your advantage and rest when you need to.
- When you don’t get enough proper sleep & rest, your skin will show it. You’ll experience things like dark circles under your eyes, duller complexion, and dry skin. Getting the proper amount of quality sleep is essential for your skin’s rejuvenation.
- You know the importance of drinking enough water. It’s even more important when you’re in a stressful time. Maintain your water intake and increase it if your body is feeling like it needs more.
- Don’t overindulge in the holiday treats. One of the key attributes of the holidays is the overload of candies, cookies, desserts, and beverages that you normally don’t ingest. What goes in the body will show in the skin. By all means, enjoy some of the holiday treats. Just be aware of the content and ensure you don’t go overboard. Your skin will thank you.
- When you get busy in the holidays, it’s easy to put yourself at the bottom of your priority list and omit some or all of your skin care regimen. Which means after the holidays, you’ll have to play catch-up to replenish your skin. Ensure that you maintain yourself as a priority and give you and your skin the love they need. You can improve the effectiveness of your skin care by upgrading to products that have more powerful and longer lasting benefits.
They say “love the skin your in”. Give your skin a little more love during the holiday season. You’ll not only enjoy it more – you’ll show it.
Please click here to see our full line of face, skin and hair care products.
If you're not sure which products are best suited for your skin, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org