Cleansing Balms are oil-based cleansers. They have a buttery solid form and when they come in contact with the skin, they melt and form an oil like consistency. When you add water to activate it, it turns into this beautiful milk like consistency.
As part of your skin care, a face wash is a crucial component. Cleansing balms are perfect for cleaning off any makeup, sunscreen or dirt from the skin without leaving it dry and feeling like the natural oils have been stripped off. When cleansing balms are used, they can be safely used around the eyes to remove eye makeup because they are usually made up of natural ingredients. The natural oils in the balms help to dissolve the excess oil on the skin.
It is important that the oils that are used in the cleansing balms are non-comedogenic, meaning they don’t clog the pores. Cleansing Balms are great as the first step in the skin care routine.
How to use Kaia Skin’s Face cleansing balm:
- Take a small amount of cleansing balm between your fingers and apply to dry face.
- Massage onto the skin in gentle circular motion for a few minutes. If you are wearing makeup, take more time to ensure that everything is broken down
- Add some warm water to your skin and continue massaging the face. The balm turns into this beautiful milky texture and all the make-up, dirt and impurities are drawn out of the skin.
- You can then either wash the face with water and double cleanse with a milk face wash or you can just use a face cloth to wipe the face unveiling a radiant, glowing and moisturized face.
- You can use a toner and follow with a few drops of your favorite face oil or a moisturizer.
Even though Cleansing Balms work great on all skin types, they are especially good for dehydrated and sensitive skin types.
Kaia Skin’s Ayurvedic Cardamom and Tulsi Face Cleansing Balm is a great addition in your skin care ritual.
Packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C and Vitamin K, this cleansing balm is made with French green clay, Moringa oil, Castor Oil, Tulsi and Cardamom. It smells heavenly and it is very gentle and perfect to remove make up and dirt and leaves your skin feeling clean and nourished.
French Green Clay helps to draw out the impurities from the skin. Its mild exfoliating property helps to reduce blemishes and helps tighten the skin
Cold pressed Moringa oil is packed with nutrients and antioxidants. It is an anti-aging face oil and helps minimize wrinkles and protect against the free radical damage.
Tulsi has been used in Ayurveda for centuries. It has been revered as a mind, body and spiritual purifier in India. Tulsi also called Holy Basil is packed with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties. It works to help prevent acne, treat skin irritations. It helps maintain healthy collagen levels, known to decrease Stress Hormones.
Cardamom helps promote skin elasticity, protect the skin from UV damage, helps tone the skin and shrink pores. It helps the skin to look radiant.
After you have cleansed You can use a toner or even better use Rose & Tulsi Hydrate, one of Kaia Skin's beautiful face mists. While your skin is still a little damp, apply a couple of drops of the Kaia Skin face oil that is right for your skin type, and pat it into the skin. Visit our Face Oil Collection to see these products.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact us here.